Melin Amphibian Black Snapback
For those who love all black everything, the Melin Amphibian Black Snapback is the greatest gift. The outer shell material is water-repellent due to its Hydro-Shell Technology. Ballistic nylon forms the exterior, which also has seam taping reinforcement, and the under-visor. The top-visor and front panels are made of Premium Grade Japanese neoprene, whereas the back panels are Poly Micro-Suede and have laser perforations.
The interior crown of the cap is lined with Performance moisture wicking fabric. The visor is Liqui-Phobic, with Compressed EVA foam and resin blend mould. The cap also has a concealed “besom” pocket in the interior. The closure is a rubberized snapback. There is a 3-D Coated Metal TECH logo tack on the cap. This cap is a product of Melin TECH: Trans Element Capable Headwear.
Availability: In store
International shipping: Available
- Hydro-Shell Technology – Silicone H20 water repellent outer shell.
- Premium Grade Japanese neoprene top visor and front panel.
- Laser Perforated Poly Micro-Suede back panels.
- Ballistic nylon exterior seam taping reinforcement.
- Performance moisture wicking lining on interior crown.
- Ballistic nylon undervisor.
- Liqui-Phobic Visor – Compressed EVA foam and resin blend mold.
- Hidden interior “besom” stash pocket.
- Custom molded rubberized snapback and undervisor seal.
- 3-D Coated Metal TECH logo tack.
- Melin brand damask woven taping.
- Melin TECH: Trans Element Capable Headwear.