Do you want to return something? No problem!
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can this sorted for you.
- You can return any item for a refund, within 28 days of receiving your original order.
- If you’d like a refund for your goods, but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- You’re not able to return items for exchange – if you want to change an item for a different size or colour, you’ll need to place a new order as all returned items will automatically be refunded.
- We will refund the amount you paid when you purchased the item. This includes sale items.
- We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- You can download a returns form using the below attachments or use the label on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your order.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
It can take up to 7 working days for your return to arrive at our warehouse and we’ll send you an email to let you know once it has been received and your refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to show in your account.
If you ordered from Phat Headwear and Apparel, please contact the seller directly for return address and instructions.